Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2018

Milestone Kitten

Today we're celebrating the 100th Sad Kitten blog posting! 

It has been a true adventure, and I want to thank all of you who took the time to check out the postings, for  your support and encouragement!


It was never the idea to post a daily Sad Kitten scribble. It happened 'naturally' that way, I would say, so I kept on going.
As for the future, I'd like to continue sharing the Kitten's adventures with you, exploring new formats, like for example longer stories, and also using other techniques, as illustrated in this picture.
Anyway, we'll see how it develops! As for now, thanks again for your support! (also on behalf of The Sad Kitten!!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations José on your 100th blog post. Thank you so much for making the day brighter and putting a smile on one's face, with every Sad Kitten sketch and story. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have time for Facebook or blogs every day, so I admire you for keeping this up!

    ReplyDelete