Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, August 5, 2019

The Sad Kitten Home project.

Hi kittens, I hope you're doing well!

I have good news for you: I will soon start working on the construction of a miniature version of The Sad Kitten's home!

This means that, apart from the sketches, photo's, and other artwork that you see here on a regular basis, you'll also start getting project updates with pictures of where The Kitten actually lives! Think of a living room, a bedroom, bathroom, and so on!

I hope you're as excited about this as I am!!




OK, that's all for now. See you next time, kittens! J. x

The Sad Kitten and all Sad Kitten characters are copyright © of José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced in any form without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments: