Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A gift for The Sad Kitten!

Hi kittens, I hope you are well!

Today I received a wonderful gift from my good friend and fellow miniaturist Rebecca Micallef: a set of lovely 1:12 scale metal 'kitten' bookends! They're meant as decoration pieces for the 'Sad Kitten library.'


Needless to say that I'm extremely happy with these beautiful kittens, curly tails and all! Thank you, dear Rebecca, for your lovely gift, and for all the support and advice that you give me! I can tell you that The Sad Kitten will be very happy with the bookends!!





That's all for now, kittens! See you next time!!!

The Sad Kitten and all Sad Kitten characters are copyright © of José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced in any form without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment